Saturday, May 3, 2014

NPC: Most Untrieds in One Mani

Hi everyone.  So I'm late again, is anyone surprised?  Yesterday was such a long day, and I realized that between school and work, today is my first full day off since Easter!  No wonder I've been so tired!

Yesterday's prompt was "Use as many untrieds in one mani as you can", so I started with a base coat of Rescue Beauty Lounge "Insouciant" and then just started grabbing randomly and went at it with a dotting tool!  I ended up using 18 polishes total. Here is the result:



Close up on ring finger:

Close up on thumb:
I forgot how quick and easy dotting is!  I'll have to start using my dotting tools more!

Here are the polishes that I used:
 L to R : Julep "Missy", Jade "Vestido de Gala", Ethereal Lacquer "Ember", Nailtini "Champagne", Deborah Lippmann "Million Dollar Mermaid", Deborah Lippmann "Defying Gravity", Colors by Llarowe "Gizzards & Lizards", CND Vinylux "Gilded Pleasure", Butter London "Thames", and Ozotic 915.

L to R again: Nails Inc "Kings Road", Dance Legend "Sulley", Colors by Llarowe "Love You Forever", Arcane Lacquer "Peace of Mind", OPI DS "Mystery", Julep "Reece", Colors by Llarowe "Smooth Criminal", and RBL "Insouciant".  Whew!

Thanks for reading!




1 comment: