Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Wing Dust "Coral Leaf"

Hi everyone!  Quick post before I'm off to bed!  I've been keeping my nails very neutral on my current rotation (not that I think anyone would actually notice or care), but I decided to branch out a little more by wearing Wing Dust "Coral Leaf" the past couple days:


"Coral Leaf" is a pale coral creme-jelly hybrid with some dark microglitter (that didn't really come out in my pictures, but is there in real life!) and gold foil flakes.  The gold foil just pops against the coral background and make this polish special!


This is two thin coats here.  You can still see a bit of VNL, but I liked the way it looked.  If you did thicker coats, you probably wouldn't have the VNL.


I've been wearing nudes so far on this rotation, so I'm going go wild tomorrow and wear a color!  Crazy!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment