Friday, February 28, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer "Blue Lightning"

Hi ladies!  How has your Friday been? I don't have classes on Fridays, but I have been working ALL DAY on this big assignment that's due Monday, and I'm exhausted!  I really didn't think it would take more than a couple hours, but it took me most of the day!

Today I have yet another borrowed polish, Liquid Sky Lacquer "Blue Lightning"

 As usual, I could not get a picture that really does this justice.  "Blue Lightning" is a textured blue holo microglitter with some larger blue hexes.  I used two coats with a top coat.
 


I think you can see some of the hexes in these last two photos.  This polish is WAY more sparkly in person.  Like disco ball, '80s cocktail dress sparkly.  I almost don't want to take it off, except that I want to try more polish!

This is the first Liquid Sky Lacquer I've tried, and I love it!  Unfortunately this one was a limited edition, and is no longer available :(  I'm going to have to keep my eye out to get my own bottle!

3 comments:

  1. this polish is so wonderful, isn't it!! this Singapore store still has it in stock:
    http://meimeisignatures.com/index.php?id_product=4529&controller=product

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo!!! I'm not supposed to buy any more polish for all of March! If I buy it tonight it still counts as February, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how multidimensional the blue hues are.

    ReplyDelete