Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Mani part 4: Glitter Overload

Hi Ladies,

Today I have another polish from KBShimmer's Valentine's Trio, "Falling for Hue"

 Check out more pictures and a bonus kittykat pic after the jump!


 "Falling for Hue" is a white creme with TONS of pink, red, and purple glitter.  I added some cute little hearts using "Whole Lava Lovin" from my last post!  Perfect for Valentine's Day!

 I took this picture after a nap with my kittykat!

And here is a bonus picture of him because he looked so cute I couldn't refuse:
Although in this picture, it looks like he's thinking "WTF are you doing, I'm sleeping".

I have one more polish from the KBShimmer trio left, so look for that in a day or so! 

After this I think my nails are going to need a break from all the glitter!  I love glitter, but removing it totally dries my nails out.  I have a new base coat on the way that's supposed to make it easier to get off, so I'll let you know how it works!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. aww i love this mani, and your kitty kat is the cutest!!!!

    ReplyDelete