Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's My Birthday!!!

Hey guys! I wanted to post my birthday Mani, because I decided to wear a special polish today.  Here is Enchanted Polish "Magical Mystery Tour":


This post is quite picture heavy, so I'll explain why this is special after the jump!



I've been lemming Enchanted's duochrome holos basically since I first learned about indies over a year ago.  Enchanteds are super hard to get though, and the maker doesn't have any stockists in the US anymore.  Luckily, through the magic of internet stalking, I found out that the Australian stockist Femme Fatale was restocking earlier this month.  Because of the AUS to US exchange rate and international shipping, the polishes were kind of expensive, but I was so excited to be able to buy them!  I was lucky to get all the polishes that were restocking, including "Magical Mystery Tour".


But once I had them, they were too precious to use!  They've all been sitting on my shelf for weeks, but I finally decided if anytime was the right time to wear one, it was my birthday!  So I settled on "Magical Mystery Tour" and here it is!


"Magical Mystery Tour" is a strong purple and teal duochrome with just enough linear holo sparkle to give it something extra special.  This is one of those dangerous-to-wear-when-driving polishes because it changes color so much depending on how the sun hits it!




This next pic might be my favorite one ever!



So glad I finally got my hands on this!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment