Wednesday, April 30, 2014

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Mean Girls 10th Anniversary

Hey girls!  Today, April 30th is the 10th anniversary of Mean Girls premiering in theaters (and I checked IMDB, it actually was April 30, 2004), and it just happens to be a Wednesday, so a bunch of nail bloggers are wearing pink manis today in celebration!  I certainly have plenty of pink polishes, but one sprung right into my mind when I read about this.  Interestingly, this polish is from a collection based on another cult classic, The Princess Bride.  Here is Dollish Polish, "Wuv, Twu Wuv":


 "Wuv, Twu Wuv" is a pepto pink jelly (it looks a little orange here, but it's bright pink IRL!) with pink and red shimmer, hex glitter, and square glitter, and there are even some red circles, though I didn't manage to get any on my nails.


I got this polish in a mystery grab bag and it's nothing I would have picked out myself, but I'm loving it today!  It's so bright and happy!


Are any of you wearing pink today?  Feel free to fill my comments section with Mean Girls quotes!  It'll be so fetch!




1 comment:

  1. I want my pink polish back! I want my pink polish back!

    ReplyDelete