Saturday, April 5, 2014

piCture pOlish "Wisteria"

Hi ladies!  How has your weekend been?  I'm off work today and tomorrow, so I have some time to relax!  I do have a test on Monday that I should be studying for though...Shhhh!

Today I have for you a truly beautiful purple cream, piCture pOlish "Wisteria":

This post is a little picture heavy since I love this mani so much, so I'm going to put the rest under the jump!



 

"Wisteria" is a perfect lilac (or wisteria, I guess!) creme.  The formula was perfect.  This is one smooth coat, before cleanup!



I decided to try another new polish over this, so I added Ozotic 901, a pink glass fleck shimmer with a bit of purple-blue duochrome to it.  Another beautiful polish!


 Mmmm...so shimmery!  This line from Ozotic is called "sugar" and it really does look good enough to eat!
  This might end up being my Easter mani, I love it so much!

piCture pOlish can be found at llarowe.com.  The entire Ozotic line has unfortunately been discontinued, but Nail Polish Canada still has this one in stock!  Get it before it's gone!!  I got mine from NPC (free US shipping for orders over $25!) and it came in about 10 days, so not too bad!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment