Friday, April 11, 2014

NPC Day 3: Random

Hi everyone!

Today's NPC prompt called for a random untried, so I grabbed blindly and came up with Sinful Colors "Faceted", which is a glitter top coat.  So I grabbed randomly again for something to put it over and came up with Julep "Lacey"

"Lacey" is a gorgeous midnight blue shimmer and "Faceted" has bar glitter and small hex glitter that's sort of a gold to teal duochrome color.



I'm so glad I tried "Lacey"!  My clinical rotations start next month (eep!) and I'm definitely going to have to tone down my nails when I'm on site.  "Lacey" is a perfectly professional color that still has something special to it.  I'm sure I'll be using it a lot more!


I was just going to use "Faceted" on my accent nail, but I liked it so much I decided to put it on all my fingers!


 This picture really shows off the duochrome flash of "Faceted":


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment