Wednesday, April 9, 2014

NPC Day 2: Pastel

Hi girls!  Happy Wednesday!  I hope you've been having a good week!

Today's NPC called for "Pastel".  I have plenty of untried pastels, but I knew exactly which one I wanted to use today!

Check out what polishes I used after the jump!For this mani, I first did two coats of Nails Inc "Sheraton Street".


"Sheraton Street" is a blue-leaning grey.  I've been seeing swatches for colors like this a lot this spring and I love them!  But most of them turn out to just be grey when I see them in person.  I was so excited when I saw this at Sephora!  This is really a chameleon.  Sometimes it looked more blue and sometimes it looked more teal. 

Nails Inc has beautiful cremes, but the formula is not always the best.  This was a little streaky on the first coat, and then leveled out quite well on the second coat.

On top of "Sheraton Street", I added one coat of Formula X "Demolition" using the blob & spread method.


"Demolition" is a mix of pastel pink, blue, white, and green glitters.  I've had this pretty much since  Sephora came out with Formula X!  I regret waiting so long to try it, but I'm sure I'll use it a lot more this spring!



"Demolition" reminds me of speckled Easter eggs!

Here's a macro bottle shot so you can see all the different glitter!

So pretty!  Stay tuned Friday for the next prompt, "Random".

Thanks for reading!




1 comment: