Monday, April 28, 2014

NPC Day 10: Most Expensive

Hi girls!  Okay, I kind of love and hate this prompt.  Love it because otherwise I probably wouldn't have dared to use this precious, but hate it because I don't want to admit how much I paid for it!

Here is Enchanted Polish "Ciao Milano":


Unfortunately it was rainy and overcast when I took these pictures, so the true beauty doesn't really come out.  "Ciao Milano" is a blue-teal-purple duochrome glitter.  This is two coats over a black base.  I have a bracelet from Gosia with this polish on it and I've had people ask if it was a mood bracelet because it kept changing colors!  That's what actually started my lemming for this polish, and like other Enchanteds, it's super hard to get.  It was restocked a couple weeks ago, but I missed out on it and no one knows when the next restock will be, if there even is one!  So I bought this unopened bottle from someone in a Facebook group...for $35! :x   Worth it though!  This color is so much prettier in person!


This next picture is a little blurry, but it shows off the color-changing glitter a little more!


What's your most expensive polish?

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. Ah, Enchanted Polish...why are you so beautiful?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enchanted Polish is one of those that I steer clear of. I mean, they are not that expensive on her site, but restock is just crazy and everything is gone in like 2 seconds! Someday I Am the Walrus will be mine!

    ReplyDelete