Monday, April 7, 2014

NPC Challenge Day 1: Glitter

Hi everyone!  I'm in a Facbook called The Glittah Pirates, and today is the first day of our Never-ending Pile Challenge!


The point of the Challenge is to try some of your untried polishes that have been sitting around since the beginning of time!  Today's theme is "Glitter".  Well that's easy enough.  I just reached into my big box of untrieds and the first one I grabbed was a glitter.  Here is piCture pOlish "Mardi Gras"


"Mardi Gras" is a mix of teal, magenta, and silver glitters in a clear base.  Here I've layered one coat over Julep "Charlotte".  I could have done another coat to get more glitter coverage, but I kind of liked how it looked at one coat :)


I'm loving this glitter, but I think it would have *popped* more over a different base.  Oh well, now I know that for next time!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you Wednesday for "Pastel"!

Checkout the other girls in this challenge below!



No comments:

Post a Comment