Saturday, March 29, 2014

a england "Dancing with Nureyev"

Hi everyone!  I meant to get this post up last night, but I spent forever refreshing Llarowe.com trying to get a couple of her charity polishes.  I managed to get three of the four I wanted, so I did okay!  Anyway, after that I was so tired I didn't feel like typing up a post!  Sorry!

Today I have for you a england's "Dancing with Nureyev" from the new-ish Ballerina collection.  I had to google to see who Nureyev was.  He was a Soviet-born ballet dancer, and one of the most celebrated ballerinos of the 20th century.  He defected to France in the early 1960s, and sadly died due to complications of AIDS in 1993.

"Dancing with Nureyev" is a pale lavender holo.


I had a problem with my editing software, so I couldn't get my watermark to show up on the rest of these :/  Oh, well!


 I decided to add some little flower stickers to my accent nail.  I thought this went together really well!



The formula of "Nureyev", like all a england's formulas, was nice and creamy.  I used two coats here. 

a england can be found at llarowe.com.  What do you ladies think of this color?  I am definitely ready for springy pastels!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. so I got this a while ago thinking of course 'oh, oh, I MUST have it!!" ... and I haven't tried it yet.. =)) gotta put that on tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete