Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rescue Beauty Lounge "Jack" and "Locavore"

Hi ladies!

How is your week going?  It's almost over, and then I have Spring Break next week!  Woot!

Today I have a polish that I picked by randomly sticking my hand into my bag of Gosia's borrowed polishes and grabbing something.  I ended up with Rescue Beauty Lounge "Jack", a beautiful hunter green creme with blue shimmer.  Then I decided it would go great with one of my untried RBL's, "Locavore", and here is the result:



Okay, these pictures are nice, but they don't do justice to either polish.  The glitter in "Locavore" kind of covered up the blue shimmer in "Jack", and my camera just couldn't capture the sparkliness of "Locavore".

"Locavore" is a mix of gold, magenta, and aqua microglitters.  I tried to get a good macro shot, but again my camera was freaking out.

This is ONE COAT people!  You could totally build this to opacity on its own, but removing it would be a bitch!

I didn't mean to do a St. Patty's day manicure, but this would totally be appropriate for St. Pats!  And the mix of glitters in "Locavore" would have been perfect for Mardi Gras!

Do you girls have plans for St. Pat's?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. this looks so good on you!! and one coat! you're so lucky you're off next week!! and no plans for st. paddy's here... or i take it back: I've got big party plans in the OR on Monday! haha =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look smashing together! Gosia is pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete