Friday, March 21, 2014

Nail Pattern Boldness "Covetous"

Hi ladies!  How was your week?  I managed to have a relaxing and super-productive Spring Break.  I'm not sure that's ever happened before!  Unfortunately, none of my productivity had to do with school, so I need to get back in the swing of studying!

Tonight I have another chevron manicure.  This is a "negative space" mani with Nail Pattern Boldness "Covetous".


I can't quite decide how I feel about this.  I LOOOOVE the glitter (more on that in a second!) and I like pictures of negative space manicures on other people, but this just isn't doing it for me.  I think it might have been better if I had used skinnier chevrons, so there was more polish on my nails.





Anyway, "Covetous" is a dark navy glitter with some yellow-gold and pink glitters thrown in. This is such a fun, unique glitter!  And it can definitely be built to opacity on its own.  I did two coats here, and if they had been full-nail coats, it would have covered perfectly!  I'm definitely going to have to use this one again on its own!




Nail Pattern Boldness can be found at Llarowe.com.  They have a bunch of fun glitters.  I add one or two more to my wishlist each time I look at their collection.

Hope you guys have a good weekend!  Don't forget to check out my new Etsy shop!
Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment