Sunday, March 30, 2014

OPI "Peace, Love, & OPI"

Hi girls!  How was your weekend?  It finally started to feel like spring here, but I don't know how long it's going to last...We're supposed to have storms the next few days, and then I think it's supposed to get a bit cooler again.

Today I have for you "Peace, Love & OPI" from the fall 2013 San Francisco collection.


"Peace, Love, & OPI" is a silver duochrome with a purple and green shift.  This is two nice and easy coats.


My ring finger looks kind of brush stroke-y here, but you can't see that in real life.


I think this photo really shows off the pinky-purple duochrome.

So, what do you guys think?  I love colors like this, and I have everything that's even sort of similar.  If I get a chance, I'll do a comparison post!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment