Saturday, March 8, 2014

Colors By Llarowe "Dirty Diana"

Hey girls!  I meant to get this up last night, but then I got caught up in the excitement of having the Purina people over (more on that in a second!), and then Ben and I went to Office Depot later and we ended up being there longer than we planned on.  Some shit went down guys, lol.  Basically the manager wouldn't let us use a coupon from the website even though we were making a LARGE purchase (Ben's re-doing his office).  Whatever, we went home and ordered everything online and the manager missed out on a big sale that probably would have helped him make his plan for the night.

Anyway, the people from Purina came over yesterday to see how Tumnus was around strangers (he's a little shy, but he comes around), to discuss what the video will be about, and to see what the lighting is like in our house.  It turns out the video is for an ad that will be on their website and on their banner ads on other websites!  We'll be celebrities! 

I've been trying to think of ideas for manicures that will be a little eye catching, but not distracting on camera.  I don't even know if my hands will make it on camera, but I want to be prepared!  Here is my first test-mani:


This is Colors By Llarowe "Dirty Diana" with a little kitty tail on my pinkie!  I don't think you can tell it's supposed to be a cat tail though; it just looks like a squiggle :-P

More beautiful pictures after the jump!



 I included pictures at a variety of angles so you can see what a chameleon this polish is!



Beautiful!  "Dirty Diana" is a metallic burgundy holo.  It's not a duochrome, but the holographic flare sort of changes from red to gold to blue depending on the light.  This is definitely a unique polish!

"Dirty Diana" is from LeaAnne's Michael Jackson Tribute collection and can be found at Llarowe.com (when it's in stock!).  CbL recently began stocking on Harlowe & Co, and it looks like Dirty Diana is in stock there!

What do you guys think of this color?  Isn't it gorgeous?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment