Sunday, January 5, 2014

Above the Curve "Husbands Just Don't Understand"

Today's reward for yesterday's workout is Above the Curve's "Husbands Just Don't Understand"


Sorry my pictures still suck; I'll get the hang of it eventually!

Husbands Just Don't Understand is a dark evergreen holo.  Not as strong as yesterday's NfuOh holo, but it gives this polish amazing depth, which I couldn't capture.  The formula was perfect.  Nice and creamy, and again it could have been a one-coater, but I did two.

As I was finishing up with Husband's Just Don't Understand, I saw Deborah Lippmann's "Boom Boom Pow" staring at me on my desk and thought it would make a good accent.  Boom Boom Pow is a gold shimmer in a clear base with different sizes of gold glitter.  Turns out I was right!  The result reminds me of a Christmas tree with ornaments on it.  I wish my pictures did it better justice!  Maybe once we get some sun around here I can go outside and try to take some pics in natural light.

Above the Curve can be found at their Big Cartel shop as well as their Etsy shop.  Deborah Lippmann can be found at quite a few places, including select Ultas, Sephora, and Nordstrom.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment: