Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rescue Beauty Louge "Aqua Lily"

This might be my new favorite polish.  I'm not even going to bother with an introduction, let's just get to the prettiness!





I took these pictures with my phone in between classes earlier.  I was sitting under a big skylight, which explains the weird reflections!

"Aqua Lily" is a dusty aqua creme with a lilac microshimmer.  Of course the shimmer wouldn't come out to play while I was taking pictures, but it's there I promise!  I think you catch a hint of it in the last photo.

Aqua or teal and purple is my favorite color combo.  I just love this!  And the formula was exquisite!  Two coats that practically applied themselves; no cleanup needed!

Unfortunately, Aqua Lily is discontinued and is CRAZY expensive on ebay.  I borrowed this color from Gosia, and she may not get it back!

Other Rescue Beauty Lounge beauties can be found at rescuebeauty.com

What do you girls think of this color?  You can trust me when I say pictures can't do it justice!

1 comment:

  1. I will fight you back for it!!! LOLOL =))) I'm so glad you like it!!!! now go get that dupe from GAP!!! =)

    ReplyDelete