Sunday, January 19, 2014

Colors By Llarowe "Grace"

I almost didn't post this manicure because I was so underwhelmed.  But as I was about to change my polish I took a couple pictures and figured I'd make a quick post.

This is Colors By Llarowe "Grace" with one of the new Finger Paints flakies, "Abstract Attraction", over it.


"Grace" is a blue-purple duochrome with even a little gold shift in certain lights.  Most of the time it looked like the top picture to me.  Looking at these pictures it's beautiful; it just really doesn't do it for me on my nails.  I dunno why  *shrug*.  It did apply in two perfect coats, like all of Leah Ann's polishes!

"Abstract Attraction" is a pale purple, blue, and green flakie.  It really doesn't even show up over "Grace", it's too pale and the colors are too similar.

What do you guys think of this color?  I really love the way it looks in the bottom picture; I wish it looked like that all the time!

Colors By Llarowe is one of my favorite indie brands.  This is the only polish of hers I've tried that hasn't totally wowed me.  CbL is available (of course) at Llarowe.com.   Keep your eye out for restocks!

Finger Paints is available at Sally Beauty, but it looks like the new collection is not on the website yet.  I found them in the store near me though, so they should be out soon!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment