Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Holy Holo!

Hey guys!

I officially finished the first week of Insanity!! And it only took me about a week and a half, lol!  I'm actually surprised I was able to stick with it.  Before I started I didn't think I was in good enough shape to keep up. But while the workouts are hard work, the individual moves are actually simple.  I'm not as fast as the people in the video, but at least I'm doing it!

Okay, on to the polish!

Today I have another loaner from Gosia, Speciallita Hits No Olimpio Dionisio.  That's a mouthful, huh?  I always thought this brand was called Hits, and I was pretty sure it was from Brazil.  But while I was looking around to confirm that, I found out the brand is actually Speciallita; Hits is one of their lines; and No Olimpio is one Hits collection.   No Olimpio is a collection of crazy awesome holos named after Greek gods and goddesses.  This is the first Hits/Speciallita polish I've tried!

 Look at those rainbows!!  More pictures after the jump!


  
 These first two picture are inside at my desk.  Yes they're that holo in indoor lighting!!!
 
 This one is in front of my bedroom window, so partially naturally light

 These last two are outdoors in the bright sunlight.  The sun kind of washed out the purple color, but look at those rainbows in the first picture!

Dionisio is a grape purple holo, and it seems to be unique in my collection, despite my obsession with purple holos!

Dionisio immediately went on my to-buy list, along with a few others from the No Olimpio collection.  If you needs some Hits in your life (and lemme tell you-you do), they are available at llarowe.com and at ninjapolish.com.

2 comments:

  1. this was the collection that got me started on holos.. it's just perfect!! and it looks awesome on you!! and you'd better stick with Insanity!! i'm starting my p90x3 tomorrow.. I... don't... wanna!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sticking with it! It gets a little easier, and I'm a little less sore each day!

    ReplyDelete