Thursday, January 16, 2014

piCture pOlish "Ultra Violence"

Hi girlies!

I did the second day of Insanity yesterday, and then had to take a break today!  I'm achy all over.  Hopefully I'll start back up tomorrow.

To reward my "insanity" I tried piCture pOlish "Ultra Violence", another polish lent to me by Gosia.

 Hey look!  My pictures are getting better!  I've found that the best lighting is actually in my bathroom!

As always, there are more pictures and info after the jump!




These last two pictures aren't as color-accurate (because I didn't take them in the bathroom!), but I thought they showed off the sparkle nicely.

Ultra Violence is a purple shimmer w/ pink holographic glitter.  Unfortunately, I don't think I got any of the holo-ness to come out in my photos.  This applied in two nice, even coats.  Ultra Violence had been on my wishlist for awhile, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy it.  I'm glad Gosia let me borrow it; it's another one that'll be going on my "to-buy" list!

piCture pOlish is an Australian brand that can be bought in the US at Llarowe and Ninja Polish.

Ultra Violence is a collaboration shade with Michelle of Lab Muffin.

What do you guys think?  Do you like purple nail polish?  To me, this color says "royal"!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it awesome??? I've gone totally cuckoo over purples lately, so this one is naturally one of my loves!!

    ReplyDelete